Classes are not available at this time. You are welcome to email me your jam making questions or come chat with me at the farmer’s market!
Geneviève teaches jam and marmalade classes in the Sea-to-Sky corridor, the North Shore and the greater Vancouver area.
In this hands-on class you will learn:
- the method of handcrafting preserves
- how to take advantage of local produce
- how different aspects of the process affect the end result
- maximizing flavours
- tips on sourcing fruit
- safely canning and processing jars for shelf-stable preserves
- pairing your jam with food
Jam classes are a lot of fun to take with your friends and family! We offer private classes in your own home for groups of two to eight people.
To arrange your class, contact Geneviève at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Classes are for beginners, but if you have some jam-making skills and would like to learn or share some new tricks, you are welcome, too!